- This event has passed.
BlueTech Forum: Connect
June 4 @ 11:30 pm - June 5 @ 1:30 am
Over the past decade, BlueTech Forum has brought together our community of large water corporations, small water techs, utilities, industrial end-users, investors, research institutes & government institutions. This year, we look forward to coming together in this new digital format to learn, connect, and collaborate.
The live broadcast will be taking place on Thursday 4th June at 8.30am Pacific Time (11.30 EDT, 16.30 BST, 17.30 CET).
The 120-minute program features:
- The Lighthouse Plenary: a world-class showcase of visionary leadership and exemplary stewardship across leading brands and utilities
- Interactive keynote from celebrated conservationist and practiced self-isolator, Mark Nelson – an original member of Biosphere II, ecologist, and author
- Water Technology Markets 2020. In 2010, Paul O’Callaghan authored a report analysing the prospects of a wide range of innovative technologies across the water and wastewater treatment space. A decade later, we take stock of the changes, what has come to pass, what never materialised, the shifts and what we can expect as we forecast out to 2030
- Interactive keynote – “Troubled Water: What’s wrong with what we drink, and how to fix it”, from NY Times’ Best-Selling Author, Seth Siegel
- Video introduction from the 2020 Innovation Showcase companies
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and to book your place visit: www.bluetechforum.com/