- This event has passed.
AVCJ ESG Forum
11 November, 2019
CWR WILL SPEAK IN A ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION
The annual AVCJ ESG Forum returns for the fifth year to provide an educational platform for industry practitioners. Co-hosted by AVCJ and the UNPRI, the forum aims to help GPs—whether they are at the early stage of their ESG journey or already have established policy frameworks—to discover trends and best practices when it comes to implementing, measuring and reporting ESG, and to continue to drive the discussion of ESG forwards.
For more information on the event please click here.
CWR will participate in a roundtable discussion which will cover:
- The role of secondaries in ESG
- Tackling water risks from a private equity perspective
- Investment opportunities in food sustainability
- Understanding traceability in the supply chain
- Catalyzing capital to prevent ocean plastic waste