- This event has passed.
A thirst for solutions: Achieving water optimisation in cities (webinar)
June 30 @ 11:00 pm - July 1 @ 12:00 am
CWR’s Debra Tan will be on this panel
The Economist’s A thirst for solutions: Achieving water optimisation in cities will bring together water experts and city leaders to examine what policies, technologies and investments are required to achieve water optimisation in cities. The discussion will build on the findings of the Economist Intelligence Unit’s upcoming water optimisation index, which will serve as a guide for cities, municipalities and the water industry in uncovering key levers to a sustainable water future.
Click here to watch the event’s recording.
- What are the perceptions versus the realities of water scarcity?
- What regulatory and policy changes do cities need to implement, and how can resources be mobilised?
- How can cross-sector collaboration be achieved, and what is the role for businesses?
- How can new technologies and data support more effective water management?
- What can be done to encourage responsible water use by citizens and businesses, and how important are changes in attitudes and behaviours?
- How can proven solutions be scaled up and replicated in other economies?