- This event has passed.
18 August, 2015 - 20 August, 2015
The 3rd Water Pollution and Treatment Conference (WPT 2015) provides a platform for exchanging the latest research results on the topic of water pollution and its treatment, and facilitates the sharing of advanced technical methodology between scientists, industry figures and government representatives.
You are invited to submit papers and participate in our academic exchange. The conference is soliciting state-of-the-art research papers in the following areas of interest:
- Water quality monitoring
- Safety of drinking water
- Groundwater pollution control and remediation
- Environmental monitoring and control
- Water management
- Water remediation
- Pollution of rivers and lakes
- The ecological protection and monitoring in drainage basins
- Agricultural pollution
- Wastewater treatment
- Offshore pollution and oil spills
- Risk assessment
- New technologies of water pollution control
- Water pollution and health
Paper or Abstract Submission Due: Sep. 3, 2015
For more information see the WPT 2015 website here.