- This event has passed.
Water: Risk, Opportunity & Sustainability Conference 2017
5 April, 2017
Environmental Finance’s Water Risk, Opportunity & Sustainability 2017 conference is the wake-up call for a significant increase in funding for the water utilities sector. Register to network with 100+ delegates including Heads of SRI, Chief Investment Officers, Heads of ESG and CROs from pension funds, endowments and other institutional investors. This event is also attended by fund and investment managers, heads of water-reliant corporates, water utilities and governments, water-technology providers, sustainability indices and rating agencies.
Situated in the headquarters of the London Stock Exchange, the conference will cover the following themes:
- The importance of water to long-term business sustainability
- Water security, water stress measurement and business continuity in the future
- Methods and strategies for investing in water
- Water risks – The metrics that matter for global investors
- Water utilities & infrastructure – Assessing funding requirements and financing approaches (including PPP) to meet future demand from business and local communities
- Water risks in the portfolio – A pension fund perspective
- Climate bonds and building water resilience in developing countries
- Identifying and managing water risks beyond the fence line
- Investing in water using ETFs and indices
- Water reporting methodologies and the impact on corporate water stewardship
- Looking forward to the future – dangers, opportunities and progress
China Water Risk is a media partner for the conference and a 25% discount is available for CWR readers – use VIP code water25.
For more information about the event, click here.