- This event has passed.
Water Pollution and Treatment Conference 2016 (WPT 2016)
August 25 - August 27
This Conference will cover issues on Water Pollution and Treatment. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods. WPT 2016 will be co-located with the following conferences:
- The 2nd Conference on Soil and Water Conservation & Ecological Restoration (CSWCER 2016)
- The 2nd Int’l Conference on Urban Environment and Health (ICUEH 2016)
- The 2nd Conference on Global Climate Change (CGCC 2016)
- The 2nd Environmental Economics Conference (EEC 2016)
- Int’l Conference on Environmental Assessment and Management (ICEAM 2016)
- The 6th International Conference on Pollution and Treatment Technology (PTT 2016)
- The 4th Water Resources and Engineering Conference (WRE 2016)
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Dr. Abu Zahrim Yaser, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), Malaysia
- Dr. Amimul Ahsan, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia
- Dr. Hassan Qudrat-Ulah, Canada
- Dr. Prof. Lee D. Wilson, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
WPT 2016 will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Water Pollution and Treatment.
Click here to see other key information and to register.