- This event has passed.
Singapore International Water Week 2016 – Water Leaders Summit
10 July, 2016 - 12 July, 2016
The Water Leaders Summit presents an exclusive high-level gathering of global water industry leaders for exchanges with government regulators and policy think-tanks to discuss solutions to pressing water issues.
In 2016, the three-day Summit puts the focus squarely on water in the urban context, along the theme “Water and Cities: Pathways to Sustainability and Resilience”.
Discussions will delve into key issues surrounding water accessibility, sustainability and supply resilience in cities and conurbations. WLS 2016 offers an unprecedented networking opportunity to interact and confer with high officials, heads of industry and opinion makers.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Charles O. Holliday-Jr, Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- H.E. Dr. Abdulrahman M. Al-Ibrahim, Governor of Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Han Seung-Soo, Former-Prime Minister of Korea UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy on Disaster Risk Reduction and Water
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman of Nestle
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore
You can also expect to rub shoulders and exchange viewpoints with mayors of leading international cities.
Click here to see the 2016 programme, other key information and to register.