- This event has passed.
Conference on Hong Kong Water Governance
13 June, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Hong Kong’s reliance on potable water from the Dong River (Dongjiang) in Guangdong places Hong Kong in a strategically precarious position in terms of water security. The symposium attempts to bring together an international array of academic water policy experts from key regions that have faced water shortage challenges. The regions represented by the academics include Singapore, Jakarta, Manila, Australia, California/Arizona, Europe and China.
- Guy CHARLTON, City University of Hong Kong
- Kai CHEN, City University of Hong Kong
- Michael HANEMANN, Arizona State University
- Feng HU, China Water Risk
- Olivia JIANG, Sun-Yat Sen University
- Su LIU, Civic Exchange
- Jaroslav MYSIAK, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei and the Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Climate Change
- Vinoli THAMPAPILLAI, Australia National University
- Scott VALENTINE, City University of Hong Kong
- Xiaohu WANG, City University of Hong Kong
- Patricia WOUTERS, Xiamen Law School, University of Xiamen
- Xun WU, Institute for Water Policy, National University of Singapore
For full schedule please see here.
China Water Risk will present at this conference.