- This event has passed.
Climate Resilience & Futures Thinking: A Foresight Salon
27 July, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Climate change, and our collective response to it, will transform the world. Amidst this change, futures thinking and scenario analysis is a powerful tool to drive resilience—and investors are increasingly demanding that businesses use it to demonstrate how they plan to navigate the disruption ahead.
This event will:
- Illustrate how BSR catalyzes business action on climate change by helping companies reduce emissions and build resilience to climate impacts throughout company operations and value chains.
- Examine recent recommendations from the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures and how companies can implement them.
- Introduce BSR’s new Sustainable Futures Lab and how futures thinking can help business more successfully navigate a disruptive environment and build resilient strategies.
- Provide a hands-on experience of futures thinking and gather insights from our members.
Networking drinks will be offered following the interactive futures session.
- Jacob Park, Director, Sustainable Futures Lab, BSR
- David Wei, Director, Climate, BSR