- This event has passed.
9 June, 2015 - 12 June, 2015
China International Environmental Protection Exhibition & Conference(CIEPEC), sponsored by the Ministry of Environmental Protection and organized by China Association of Environmental Protection Industry, is the most prestigious environmental show in China for environmental technologies, products and services.
With 28 years of continuing efforts, CIEPEC has been playing an important role in assisting the government to pursue environmental strategies, policies, investment plans and to guide market development. In addition to many top domestic enterprises, a large number of exhibitors from North America, Europe, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asian countries and regions continue to participate in CIEPEC. CIEPEC is regarded as the best platform to exchange cutting-edge environmental innovations, explore business development opportunities and obtain first-hand information on China’s environmental market.
Positioning CIEPEC as the leading unique platform in China:
- The largest, longest running and most prestigious environmental show in China.
- Great opportunities to meet participants from about 20 countries and regions.
- Direct access to Chinese top-level environmental corporate leaders, industry experts and policymakers from central and local environmental authorities.
- Best platform to obtain the latest information on environmental policies, regulations, incentives and market trends, and environmental projects of China.
CIEPEC is host to top-ranking authorities and trade professionals:
- Chinese government policy makers from relevant ministries and authorities responsible for environmental policies, regulations and enforcement, research and technology transfer, and business and economic development.
- Local governmental leaders organized by Chinese local environmental protection bureaus, looking for solutions to their environmental challenges in environmental pollution, energy, natural resources and infrastructure development.
- Corporate executives responsible for strategic planning, business development, technology research and development, equipment purchasing etc.
- Decision makers from industries of chemical, paper and pulp, textile, metallurgy and mining which are announced by the Ministry of Environmental Protection.
- Overseas government representatives from foreign embassies, organizations and agencies.
- National pavilions from America, European and Asian countries organized by foreign embassies and government agencies.
- International environmental companies with innovative technologies and solutions.
For more information, visit the event webpage here.