- This event has passed.
China Mining 2016
22 September, 2016 - 25 September, 2016
China Mining Congress & Expo (hereinafter referred to as China Mining) has been held once a year for 17 years so far since 1999. In 2009, the Ministry of Land and Resources jointly with Tianjin Municipal Government sponsored China Mining for the first time, and then this cooperation has been maintained for seven years till now. It is dedicated to following a path towards sustainable development of the Chinese mining industry and to being a part of global mining development trends in order to build a major annual event of mining dialogue, exchange and cooperation with integration of convention, exhibition and theme activity for the whole mining sector. After a seventeen-year development, China Mining has ranked among global top mining events.
China Mining covers the whole mining industry chain including geological survey, exploration and development, mineral rights trade, mining investment and financing, smelting and processing, technology and equipment, mining services and other aspects. It provides not only the platform for mineral exploration, development and trading, but also the communication bridge for domestic and international mining companies and related agencies. As the statistics of 2004-2015 delegates and exhibitors data shows, the number of delegates rose from 1,000 in 2004 to 9,000 in 2015, and that of exhibitors from 125 to 605, representing the event, with its scale rising year by year, will have more and more impact on global mining industry.
Reasons for Participating in China Mining –
• Top mining summit forum in Asia
• The world’s premier mining Congress & exhibitions
• The most respected and professional mining expo in China
• The Best platform for cooperation between international and local mining enterprises
• To share advanced experience from mining leaders
• To Learn about the latest tendency in mining worldwide
• To find domestic and foreign investment opportunities
• Project Investment Negotiation and matchmaking
• To study the world’s most advanced professional technologies
• To communicate directly with potential clients and business partners
Click here for the full programme and further information.