- This event has passed.
BlueTech Forum 2019
5 June, 2019 - 6 June, 2019
Theme: Innovating Towards Resilient Water Systems
At BlueTech Forum we are focused on solving our problems with water through innovation and the theme for our 2019 event which we are delighted to host in the wonderful Kew Gardens in London is “Innovating Towards Resilient Water Systems”.
The water cycle is where the impact of climate change is already being felt most keenly. Water scarcity and flood risk are intensifying and directly affecting communities, economies and the environment. But rarely does water get the attention it deserves in the climate change debate.
BlueTech Forum 2019 is focused on identifying workable solutions and market opportunities in water management and technology. Now is the time to embrace new models for solving our burgeoning crises by valuing water smartly and aligning its utility with fundamental principles of sustainability, inclusion and resilience.
Here are 5 things you can expect from BlueTech Forum 2019:
- Over 200 C-Suite delegates from large water corporations, utilities, technology suppliers, investors, and end-users will come together to connect and share their experiences.
- 12 emerging water tech companies, screened and vetted by an international team of Technology Assessment Experts, will showcase their practical, tangible case studies.
- Interactive Thought Leadership roundtables, led by industry experts, will spark discussion on the water industry’s most relevant topics.
- Multiple end-user companies will present a set of roundtable sessions to address the common challenges they face in their businesses, and solutions required.
- 1:1 meetings will facilitate advanced networking and build new business relationships in a private, dedicated setting.
For registration please click here. BlueTech Forum has also secured a room block with the Clayton Hotel Chiswick (626 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5RY, UK). You may contact the BlueTech Forum Team for more details.