- This event has passed.
9th Intl Perspective on Water Resources & the Environment
4 January, 2017 - 6 January, 2017
The IPWE is an inclusive platform for professionals to share knowledge, network, and gain perspective of water resource issues unique to the conference destination. The primary objective of this conference series is to bring together environmental and water resources professionals from around the world with a focus on the regional issues of the developing country where the conference is hosted.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn about new ideas and approaches that make you more effective and efficient at work
- Meet top international leaders and students in the profession face to face
- Strengthen existing network and relationships and form new ones in international water resources communities
- Invest in yourself to learn about professional trends and showcase the presence in the profession and marketplace
- Have fun in Wuhan, the largest city in Central China!
View more about the event here.